I rock! I have an IQ of over 160 and everything! Okay, so maybe it's because I've seen some of those before... but "I'm smart" sounds better. I love mind teaser things, too. Thanks! Sorry you lost everything on your old blog, but I wondered if you would ever change your address to include Madison. =)
I love things like that too. Those are fun brain teasers. I can never get that lady to dance the other way! I was sorry to see that you lost everything on your other blog. What a bummer! Glad to see you got a new one up and going though!
HEY! I'm glad you found me! Tricia and I were talking the other day saying we needed to find everyone because we knew there were others blogging! When did you have Madison? She's adorable! I'm so excited that we can get back in touch. Take Care!
I cannot BELIEVE how big your kids are getting!!! They are just so beautiful and I am sure well behaved too =). Bless Babywise LOL!!!! Let's keep up the comments to each other and check out my new blog. You can get to it from the old one. Tell me what you think!!!
Those brain teasers cracked up me and the kids. Sawyer is the only genius in our family. But sometimes the genius is the one lacking common sense :)! Your baby is beautiful! My Bailey freaked out when she saw how big your Bailey was.
Chris and I met at Rick College. We got married 5 months later and have been married for almost 10 years!! We keep ourselves busy by playing sports and chasing our four kids. We are striving every day to find joy in this journey we call life.
Jayden
He is our happy, excited, basketball playing, football catching, baseball loving, joke telling, Pokemon trading, 3rd grade going, baby sister holding, always caring, book reading, story writing, mini action figure collecting, top bunk bed sleeping, friend playing, constantly running little boy.
Halle
She is our baby loving, barbie collecting, dress-up dressing, little sister helping, constant clothes changing, princess loving, make-up wearing, 1st grade going, picky eating, story telling, puppetshow making, awesome reading, homework doing, school bus riding, problem solving, two wheeler riding, new friend making, always singing, good at sharing 6 year old.
Bailey
She is our busy, big sister following, Barney watching, attitude giving, funny words saying, constantly talking, baby sister loving, microphone singing, diaper getting, tantrum throwing, time out sitting, Dora scooter riding, ball carrying, loves to be eating, Madison holding, loudly screaming, silly singing, animated face making, preschool going, cute laughing three year old.
Madison
She is our sweet, cute, adorable, teething, daddy loving, walking, sleeping, jabbering, smiling, e-i-o singing, daddy loving, 'no no' saying, most nights sleeping, keeps us laughing, precious little Maddie.
7 comments:
I rock! I have an IQ of over 160 and everything! Okay, so maybe it's because I've seen some of those before... but "I'm smart" sounds better. I love mind teaser things, too. Thanks! Sorry you lost everything on your old blog, but I wondered if you would ever change your address to include Madison. =)
I love things like that too. Those are fun brain teasers. I can never get that lady to dance the other way! I was sorry to see that you lost everything on your other blog. What a bummer! Glad to see you got a new one up and going though!
Well, I guess I'm a genius...I counted all 6 F's...I'm sure it's a really accurate test too! That was fun! Madison is getting so big and so so cute.
HEY! I'm glad you found me! Tricia and I were talking the other day saying we needed to find everyone because we knew there were others blogging! When did you have Madison? She's adorable! I'm so excited that we can get back in touch. Take Care!
I cannot BELIEVE how big your kids are getting!!! They are just so beautiful and I am sure well behaved too =). Bless Babywise LOL!!!! Let's keep up the comments to each other and check out my new blog. You can get to it from the old one. Tell me what you think!!!
Those brain teasers cracked up me and the kids. Sawyer is the only genius in our family. But sometimes the genius is the one lacking common sense :)! Your baby is beautiful! My Bailey freaked out when she saw how big your Bailey was.
Those were really awesome! I had to look again to find all of the F's!
Post a Comment