
I was relieved to find out that Amanda was a high school girl that came with a group of kids to do the assembly for Red Ribbon Week. Jayden had come home saying that he had fallen in love with one of the girls. I can't believe he is already talking let alone thinking about that. At least it's just a crush!:)



12 comments:
A crush!!! How cute, Jayden is growing up.
Can you email me your mailing address? jbharris1@msn.com
Thanks
So Cute! I was dealing with Emma's boyfriends in preschool, so I can totally sympathize with ya! I will call Tricia so we can finalize the plans for friday, and I will call you and let you know! I'm so excited you got tickets. We were just talking about who had gotten them, so if you know of anybody else let me know! See ya soon!
HaHaHa! I am not surprised at all. Jayden is quite the ladies man. However I am a little sad that I am being replaced by some girl named Amanda! :)
OH My GOSH that is so cute!! I was laughing so hard. Jed was like, why did he say "don't look on the back" that's the last thing i would say cuz i know that would make my mom look on the back!! haha... Sneaky Jed when he was younger... So fun though. I know can't wait to see you guys too!!
I love your blog! Your kids are getting sooo big! We need to get together since I never see you anymore! Hope everything is going well for you!
How sweet...young love(sigh)! Way to go on the older women Jayden. Does this mean there's no chance for him and Bailey?
Awww, so sweet. Treygan already says he's going to marry a girl in his primary class...he even talks about kissing her (when they get married)...yikes!
I really think that you need to come and see me!!! Our kids would really have a fun time playing together and maybe Jayden could develop a crush on someone closer to his own age...I know Brooklyn would!!!
Your kids are so cute. And your new (or not so new) little one, madison, is such a doll. She looks like the others... I am glad I can keep up with your family again.
That is really funny. Brooklyn came home and told me all about Jaden's new girlfriend and even showed me a picture of her (one of the flyers that they got at the assembly). I love that he wrote "that was a nice kiss" that is too funny!
I love it! You'd better watch out, though, because that handsome little guy will be a lady-killer before you know it! Have you checked any of his girl classmates' homework???? =)
Thanks for the address again! Your kids are getting so big and cute!
Post a Comment