
Madison turned 6 months old and is now scooting across the room and eating cereal. She's wanting to be held more and more, which is making kind of hard to get things done because she hates it when I put her down and leave the room.


Jayden has started playing basketball and is loving it. He is also a little goof ball and can't help but mess up every picture I try to take of him. So this is a surprise that he actually smiled a somewhat normal smile...on one of them.


Halle is my girly girl and loves to "help" me with whatever I am doing. She loves getting her picture taken and every time the camera is out, she is right in front of it asking me to do just that.

She loves my sisters' dog Roxy.
Bailey is a little fire ball. She has such a fun personality. She really keeps us on our toes.

I have to show you this video of Bailey because I think it is so darn cute. She loves watching "Little Rascals" and this is one of the songs on there. I wish the lighting was better. I can't believe she is going to be three next month. (You may have to pause the music on my playlist to hear it.)
This next one is also from "Little Rascals". I know I'm a great mom for having her repeat this over and over, but I think it's funny...well, at least it cracked me up! :)
Another crack up!:) She tries to be brave, but she is terrified of dogs. I know I shouldn't laugh, but it was funny. I wish I could have gotten a better view of her face once she realized she was being followed.:0



9 comments:
I'm so glad you're back to blogging...I've missed you! The Little Rascal videos cracked me up! I love that movie. I can't believe Bailey is gonna be three...that seems impossible! We might go to lunch soon. I'll let you know if we can ever get in together :)
What a great update and funny videos. Glad to see that you're back at blogging. :)
Your little girls kind of look like the main girl (Darla right) on Little Rascals so it's perfect for them to play the part!
That was so funny, Gabe was laughing at Bailey singing. I check your blog all the time for updates on you and Chris, and the kids, I'm glad I got to see them FINALLY!! I miss you guys too! I wish we were all closer!
Yay, you're back! I feel so out of the loop with everyone without our morning walks! Hopefully the snow won't last too long and we can get going again. I love the videos of Bailey. It's funny how they sing the song, but use the wrong words.
I think that you have the cutest children!!! MAybe you should have at least ten!!!:) I hope that you are coming on sat. see you then!
I loved the video of your little girl running from the puppy. I think it's so interesting to see how children react to animals and that was golden! London has grown up with an Akita so she thinks nothing of great big dogs, but show her a chiwawa and she takes off running. :) It's good to see your update!
Those are some fantastic pictures! I love the white princess dress!
I love the update, and Little Rascals is one of Taylor's favorites right now. She was singing with Bailey on the video. =)
Post a Comment