I really love my kids and thank my Heavenly Father for them every day. They are so patient with me for the most part and I am grateful for the sweet spirits they are. I have decided that having four kids has put me in a completely different world. With all of the things that need to be done every day, it seems like I am constantly on the move. If I'm not holding Maddy, I am doing dishes, if not dishes, changing Bailey, or doing laundry, or vacuuming, or cleaning toilets, fixing meals, picking up after Bailey over and over and over again. Then I finally get the kids down for bed, foolishly thinking it'll calm down...umm, not so much! :) I'm up a few times at night for sure. I was talking with my mom the other day about this and how I just can't seem to catch up. Then we started on the topic of the economy and food storage and I thought...there's another thing I need to do, then she said something along the lines of 'well, in that case you could just use your 72 hour kit'...oh ya did I mention that I don't have one of those either? The list just seems to never end, I know eventually it'll get better and I'll feel more organized, but right now I'll live in this other world of craziness...would anyone care to join me? :)

We were watching a movie the other night and the three older kids ended up with Chris so I handed Maddy to him for this photo opportunity!

This is pretty much our kids in a nutshell...Jayden being goofy, Halle being cuddly, Bailey trying to look innocent, and Maddy being as sweet as ever.
10 comments:
I hear ya girl!!! I'm right along with you. If you ever find a way to catch up, share the secret!
I only have one baby and I have no idea how you do it all and survive, but you do it well and always have a smile on your face. You have a beautiful family, you should be so proud. :) Good work.
What cute pics - so glad you found our blog - it is fun to catch up with old friends. Your family is beautiful - where are you guys living?
I do not want to be in that world for a loooooong time!!!! AHHH scare me! You sure look cute all the time doing it though!
It seems like that kind of world never goes away! Mine are older now, and it's the same kind of crazy, but with a different twist. Next it'll be the PTO, homework helper (that you might not understand yourself :)), taxi driving kind of crazy. Enjoy those sweet kids while they're young. There will be plenty of time to catch up when they are all grown and gone :)!
Cute family picture. (With mom missing, ever notice how that always happens?) Don't worry, it gets better in three or four years.
TAG...You're it! Tell us 6 quirks about yourself!
I feel like I'm there and I only have two kids! Yikes! I only hope I'm like you when I have four. You always seem so calm and collected, and your kids are so cute!
You seem so put together! I had no idea! I'm grateful for your honesty. And I'm right there with you! It's a good thing the kids are all worth it! =)
Post a Comment