Ok I have been tagged to tell six quirks about myself so here it goes!!
1. I have to have a clock or something with the time on the nightstand where I sleep. When I wake up in the night I always check the time.
2. I always sleep on the side of the bed furthest away from the door. I don’t know I guess I figure the kids will wake Chris up instead of me…but they seems to find me just as easy over there. :)
3. When we go on trips I have to be the one to pack so I know exactly what we have and where I can find it. It stresses me out to let anyone else do it.
4. Before I leave the house, I have to make sure every light is turned off. Even if I am in a hurry I run around the house turning the lights off. My dad used to do that with us and now I feel guilty if I leave any lights on besides the porch one any way.
5. I have the hardest time paying full price for anything. If I have bought something on sale for one price, it makes it that much harder to spend more on it the next time. Makes it kind of tricky to go grocery shopping!
6. I am a multi-tasker. If I sit down to watch tv at night, I have to have something else to do at the same time. Whether it’s because I’m bored or feeling guilty I’m not sure. I have to get my laptop out or work on some sort of project. I know, I know all in all I am pretty weird…oh well! :)
People I tag: Ginger, Candice, Cami, & Eden
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Such fun little tidbits about yourself. I'm a lot the same...I have to pack, I sleep away from the door (and you're right, they still find us), and I always look at the clock if I wake up. See, you aren't so weird...or maybe I'm just weird right along with ya!
I like your little quirks! It's fun to see what makes us all tick. =)
Post a Comment