Earlier on in the week we had a playgroup and afterwards Bailey was so tired and this is how I found her...fast asleep on the coffee table!
Jayden was Superman and all day I caught him flexing in the mirror. It was too funny! He also kept making comments like "I'll just 'fly' down the stairs and get that!" He loved it!
Halle was a "Bratz girl". People would ask her what she was and she would answer, "I'm a brat!" They'd have to ask her again, thinking they had misunderstood. We all got a good laugh out of it.
Bailey was Cinderella. Ever since we got this for her, we had a hard time getting it off of her. She LoVeD it!! I wanted to get a cape for her because that is just the way she is...loves to be cute, but she's got to give it a little something extra. She definitely keeps us laughing. She is our little fire ball for sure. Don't let the sweet smile fool you! :)
Maddy was a cheerleader. She was a good sport while everyone went about their way getting all dressed up and running around trying to get all of the visiting done. She let people oooh and aaah at her and I think she had a pretty good time!:)
All of our kids together. I'm suprised they were all looking at the camera at the same time. It's a good thing we took their pictures BEFORE they loaded themselves with all that sugar! They were wired until midnight.



7 comments:
Cute costumes! I can't imagine that a coffee table would be comfy to sleep on. Too cute.
Cute, cute, cute! I love that Jayden was flexing...Mark does that all the time too, and he's not even dressed up :)! It was so fun to see you today. I checked, and there are still plenty of Twilight tickets left for the day shows.
So Cute! I didn't get any pictures, and I'm sad! I guess there's more halloweens to come. Way good idea on the twilight costumes...wish I would have thought of that! I'm very proud of you, that you were obedient about doing your post today LOL:)! It was good seeing you. Get your tickets for the 1:00 showing on Fri.! Tricia and I already have ours, and Stacey was getting hers too! It will be SOO fun!
Your kids are so cute! I love their costumes! I hope they got all the candy they (and you) can eat! =)
Their costumes turned out so cute! I wish we would have not done so much trick or treating...I have eaten WAY too much candy this past week!
Once again, SO CUTE. The costumes and kids are adorable. Must make it worth it all being their mother with all the cute times, flexing in the mirror, sleeping on the coffee table. You are wonderful.
Cute pictures. I can't wait to see your twilight pictures.
Post a Comment