Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bailey's Haircut

May 13, 2009 This was what I woke up to...Halle and Bailey were so sneaky I didn't know they were awake. Halle decided to get into my scrapbooking things and found some scissors. They took turns cutting Bailey's hair. I freaked out when I saw Bailey. She had a mullet!! Then for the next hour every time I saw her I would get madder and madder because I kept seeing other places where she had cut her hair.


I grabbed the camera to take some pictures and this was her smile. I immediately told her "DON'T SMILE"(because I was so mad!!)

So this is her not smiling..

At least they were good enough to put the hair in the trash!! This trash was full and they had put a bunch more in a ziplock bag so we could "save" it.

I took her to a friend of mine and this is all we could save. I think it fits her personality though, but I miss her hair...sniffle...


2 comments:

The Allens said...

Wow, you have been busy! It was great to see some updates. I had to laugh at Bailey's haircut, but it looks like it's growing back nicely. :)

Tricia said...

I'm trying not to laugh, but that really is dang funny! I especially love the 'don't laugh' face :)! She really is darling with short hair though.