


My guys..

Just us girls..

My sweet girls..

Maddie thought she was so funny. I couldn't help but laugh at her through the whole thing. She was pulling some pretty cute faces.


They actually look like they could get along with each other...and maybe...even like each other!!

This picture captures Bailey's personality perfectly!!



14 comments:
So cute! I love that you have a blog. i have been trying to get Shannon to do one for the longest time. The kids are growing up so fast. They are so cute! We haven't ever met Madison. We miss you guys!
love them!
They turned out so cute! Your family is beautiful. Love Maddi and Bailey's faces. =)
Love them. I was laughing when Bailey was making that face! So funny!
Love your pictures. Glad you're back into the blogging thing. Take care. :)
Those turned out so good. Such a cute family!!
Impressive that they all looked at the camera! They turned out great - you are a cute family!
Those pictures are great!!! This is your long lost cousin, Tamsyn by the way, I just realized I am signed in under my husband...oh well!! You have one great looking family!
So cute.
You guys look GREAT!!!! What a beautiful family. All those darling GIRLS!!!! That was my first time seeing your newest...bad friend much??? =) I want to see what you come up with for the contest at my cosmetics blog. Tell your friends and have all of them enter. Yeah free makeup eh??? =)
Absolutely priceless. Love the pictures. Ang did a fantastic job. Isn't it almost bunco yet?
These turned out so cute! I can't believe how big your kids are. I hope we get to see you guys soon . . . it's been a while!
these pictures are adorable! what a beautiful family you have!
Hey Charity! Just found Rachel's blog. Did I know you blogged too? For cryin' out loud. Darling pictures. You look great! How have you been? It's been forever since I've seen you! How's Ammon? Hope things are going well!
Post a Comment